Alexis is the new host of the Mary’s Touch Radio Program. She will lead the new evangelization of the award-winning, inspirational radio program designed to bring a greater understanding of Mary, to remind everyone of the Blessed Mothers loving presence in the lives of humanity, and to help people everywhere recognize the healing grace she still brings to this world.
“For ten years, Mary’s Touch Radio Show has featured countless stories of Catholic Marian devotion, and that foundation has paved the way for a new generation to be introduced to the teaching, devotion and reality of Mary’s presence in today’s world,” said Susana Garza, executive director of Mary’s Touch. “We are so grateful to our founder Cheri Lomonte for the apostolate she has built over the past decade and we are excited about the start of our second decade with Alexis leading our radio evangelization.”-Susana Garza, Executive Director
* Bonnie shares her devotion to the church and Our Blessed Mother Mary.
* She is a devotion writer for Blessed Is She; co-host of the now retired Visitation Project radio show; and host of the Sheenazing Blogger Awards.
- Bill Donaghy has worked in the fields of mission and evangelization since 1999. In October of 2000, he was chosen to represent his country in a special tribute for the Jubilee of Missionaries in Rome. With 11 other missionaries from around the world, he was given a simple cross by St. John Paul II and called by the Holy Father to “bring Jesus back to your country.”
- He is filled with a passion for his faith and dedicated to spreading the joy of the New Evangelization. Through his work with the Pontifical Mission Societies, Bill has given hundreds of talks on the Catholic Faith to young people throughout the greater Philadelphia area and beyond.
- Bill worked for nearly a decade teaching theology at Malvern Preparatory School as well as Immaculata University, while giving talks, retreats, and conferences for the Theology of the Body Institute. He has recently entered full time work for the Institute as an instructor for the Certification Program, an international speaker, and curriculum specialist. www.tobinstitute.org
- He has given talks and retreats to bishops, priests, deacons, consecrated men and women, and the lay faithful throughout the United States, as well as Canada, Mexico, Chile, Australia and Papua New Guinea.
- He and his wife, Rebecca, live just outside of Philadelphia, PA with their four children.
- Abby Johnson has always had a fierce determination to help women in need. It was this desire that both led Abby to a career with Planned Parenthood and caused her to flee the organization and become an outspoken advocate for the pro-life movement. During her eight years with Planned Parenthood, Abby quickly rose in the organization’s ranks and became a clinic director. She was increasingly disturbed by what she witnessed. Abortion was a product Planned Parenthood was selling, not an unfortunate necessity that they fought to decrease. Still, Abby loved the women that entered her clinic and her fellow workers. Despite a growing unrest within her, she stayed on and strove to serve women in crisis. She soon was saved by Side Walk Angels who hel
ped Abby get out of where she was working.
- Today, Abby travels across the globe sharing her story, educating the public on pro-life issues, advocating for the unborn, and reaching out to abortion clinic staff who still work in the industry. She is the founder of And Then There Were None, a ministry designed to assist abortion clinic workers out of the industry. To date, this ministry has helped over 150 workers leave the abortion industry. Abby lives in Texas with her husband and five precious children.
Author of UnPlanned is the story of Abby Johnson’s journey from director of a local Planned Parenthood center to advocate for “the other side of the fence.” It’s harrowing and heart-rending, an up-close-and-personal encounter with the inside workings of an organization made up of many people who truly do want to help women. The journey Johnson makes involves a change of heart that spoke to the path I took from pro-choice to pro-life. I found, within these pages, an experience common to many, one that travels from both one spectrum of belief to another, but also one that finds maturity and hope instead of despair.
AND now her book is turned into a movie and in theaters in the Spring https://www.unplannedfilm.com/