Allison Gingras is the founder of ReconciledToYou.com where she blogs about ordinary, every day living of the Catholic faith. Over the last 10 years in Catholic Ministry, Allison has created a BLINK series on Catholic TV; hosted A Seeking Heart with Allison Gingras, and developed the “Words with” daily devotional App called Words with Jesus. Allison’s writing credits include The Catholic Mom’s Prayer Companion, the Created to Relate companion journal; and the Good Enough Parenting CareNote with Abbey Press. Her newest project, the Catholic 24/7 Faith Sharing Journal Series for Women, will be available in late Summer, 2018. Allison offers inspirational presentations on: Seeking Forgiveness, Trust, and JOY! Currently consulting as a Social Media Specialist for Kennedy Brownrigg Catholic Marketing Group, Catholic Marketing Network, and WINE: Women in the New Evangelization. She contributed to Catholicmom.com, WINE, Catholic Stand, Catholic Lane, Catechist Magazine, Shalom Magazine, New Evangelizers, Our Sunday Visitor, and the Catholic Writer’s Guild.
A Seeking Heart is for people seeking some type of connection with Jesus, faith, and others who are also seeking. It is a search for grace through prayer, scripture, and the beauty of the Sacraments. All of this wrapped into our every day, ordinary lives.
- Get to Know Jennessa
- Her other awesome book, The Princess Guide (CatholicTV Appearance)
- What is a Road Pilgrim? How to recognize if you are one?
- Catechesis that is easy to understand and very relatable
- Parenting Tip: Can’t get your kid to read it? Consider reading it yourself to gather some good talk points; pull those out next time you are taxiing them to an activity or school.
- Confirmation Programs?? A perfect MAP for a Confirmation Retreat! *Coming SOON!
- All hoping to be on the Road to Heaven and not the Highway to Hell