This week I welcome back previous guest, Susan Husband-wife, mom of seven boys, and a woman after God’s own heart. Susan’s conversation does focus on training up children in virtue, but all that we speak of is applicable to all of us as we struggle on to freedom in Christ through the virtues that God graces us with. Take a listen, share with a friend, and let us persevere as we carry our crosses in life and finish out this Lenten season. Come on Easter!
Please consider financially supporting the podcast
Susan Husband is a farm wife and mama to 7 ornery boys. Cold beer, long country runs, and Jesus rescues her from the dirt, testosterone, and laundry that breeds while she sleeps. You can find her blogging at Sole Searching Mama, or you can also get her wit and wisdom on Instagram and Facebook.
- Podcast Episode 13 with Susan on Modesty
- Susan’s blog post introducing the Modesty episode
- Susan’s virtue series on Instagram
- Susan’s blog post on virtue, There’s No Such Thing as a Bad Boy
- Boy’s Town the movie
- The Secret Diary of Elisabeth Leseur: The Woman Whose Goodness Changed Her Husband from Atheist to Priest
“Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children, 2 and live in love, as Christ loved us[a] and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” – Ephesians 5:1-2