Catholic Answers Live, hosted by Cy Kellett, is a daily, two-hour radio program dedicated to Catholic apologetics and evangelization. According to listener surveys, it is a runaway favorite on Catholic stations across America.
As a call-in program, Catholic Answers Live connects listeners to prominent leaders in the Church today—including scholars, nuns, priests, bishops, and cardinals—and touches on every aspect of our lives as Christians. You’ll hear discussions on just about everything relating to the Church: doctrinal controversies, family concerns, social issues, evangelization, ethics…you name it!
Catholic Answers Live airs every Monday through Friday from 6-8 PM Eastern (3-5 PM Pacific) on over 360 AM and FM stations in the United States, Sirius Satellite Radio channel 130, and through the Internet at catholic.com. If you can’t listen live, you can subscribe to our podcast or download individual shows from our MP3 archive.
- 03:00 – If you’ve lived a good life, but do something serious at the end of your life that could possibly be a rejection of God, will all be lost, and you’ll lose your salvation?
- 10:15 – What caused Protestants to form and split off from the Catholic Church? How close is the Protestant church to reunification with Rome?
- 16:45 – Are fetal cells lines still alive and united to a soul? Is there a soul present and animating those cells?
- 22:24 – If someone innocent was going to die and a priest steps in, offering his life instead, would that be suicide and a mortal sin? Would that priest go to hell?
- 33:20 – How can I be sure that I have really confessed and repented of all my sins?
- 40:50 – I am not Catholic. I consider myself to be a methodological naturalist. Why do Catholics claim that naturalism is false?
- 48:56 – Why should we choose the Catholic Church over any other church that does not hold to Sola Scriptura?
- 51:50 – Is it ever appropriate to stay the night, not in the same room, with a person that one is dating? I live in the same town as my girlfriend and regularly stay at her house, so I don’t have to make the 20-minute drive home.