Podcast: Play in new window | Download (0.0KB)
Subscribe: Android | Email | Google Podcasts |
The Father of a family has real spiritual authority and influence over his wife and children. We talk about it on this episode
If you enjoyed this episode of The Catholic Man Show on roles of a father and are looking to protect your family from the dangers of the internet, go to Covenant Eyes
and use promo code “Catholicman” for a 30-day free trial of keeping your family safe.
We are looking for a few men who are taking their faith seriously.
If you enjoyed this episode with our wives then join us on Patreon: Extra content, great thank you gifts, exclusive access to Adam and David, private FB page, and much more.
The 15 points we make in the episode:
1. Living in a state of grace.
2. Shutting the gates against demons who may enter by means of the father.
3. Blessing the family daily.
4. Ensuring the home is blessed.
5. Utilizing and teaching about all the sacramentals.
6. Ensuring the quick acquisition of all the Sacraments.
7. Using the binding prayer personally and over the family as needed or discerned
8. Blessing all objects that enter the home.
9. Discerning all objects that enter the home.
10. Blocking all evil music or television or toys from entering the home.
11. Ensuring proper communication and forgiveness in the home.
12. Ensuring, in the home, the knowledge of, and obedience to, all the teachings of the Church.
13. Ensuring proper Catholic cultural and liturgical celebrations throughout the year.
14. Avoiding excesses and ensuring virtue and moderation in the home.
15. Ensuring that the discipline of children is both loving and just.
About our drink: IPA Beer
About the gear: N/A
About our topic: Roles of a Father according to exorcists